- Je suis actuellement en recherche d'emploi dans la sécurité informatique.
- Mon cv est disponible à la racine de ce site web, sur /20170214.сv.pdf
Things I want to do some day
- Learn the IRC protocol and perform a security benchmark of IRC servers
- Script the extraction of configuration decryption keys from known malwares
- Redact some binary exploitation documentation
- Enumerate runtimes
- Write a HTTP server lol
Things I am waiting for
- TLS client certificate authentication : automated, scalable, native
- vm/lolboot OSdev experiment (sauce)
- doc.html (404) debian virtual interfaces and vms management scripts
- Reversing experiments around Symantec Whole Disk Encryption solution. (WIP 20170319)
Old productions, will be added to the index one day.
- /blog/ some old blog entries from 2016 (see also blog.php)
- blog-A some old blog entries from 2013
- blog-B some old blog entries from 2014
Very old code which comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Write hashcat module for WEP40/104
- Learn the fax protocol (T.38?) and fuzz devices. Who wouldn't want a RCE over PSTN ?
- Dig a bug in ngx_http_autoindex_module.c where an integer underflow caused by timestamp 0 and timezones could cause sprintf to write more than 4 bytes of year in the page. Processes have segfaulted.
- Some program identifying the GPS coordinates from a picture containing a line of sight with mountains / skylines.
- Low latency screen sharing on LAN.